The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
who will be responsible for developing new Wireless LAN products and solutions within the framework of an overall WLAN strategy and controlling the overall architecture through formal standards.
• Develop new Wireless LAN solutions and certify these for use on the production network through formal testing and global standards.
• Reviewing emerging technologies with vendors and service providers.
• Produce relevant whitepapers for emerging network technologies; produce best practices guides, configuration and guideline documents.
• Participate in the global engineering forum by representing CATE Wireless LAN team.
• Carry out device component and technology certification testing as required by the Global Engineering forum (GNAST) and the Wireless LAN team leader.
• Provide Subject Matter Expert consultation to both business architects and to regional engineering teams on all areas of Wireless LAN technology.
• Maintain ownership and management of device and technology lifecycle as well as threat management.
• Provide forth level support to the network operations when requested.
• Host regular technology briefings to regional engineering teams around the globe.
• Represent the highest level of engineering for Wireless LAN.
• Communicate to many different audiences including business units and senior management.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Very strong communication skills in English.
• Experience in delivering complex Wireless LAN solutions to a demanding business.
• Expert understanding of Wireless LAN technologies such as mobility, security and associated networking areas such as QoS, Voice and Video.
• Excellent knowledge of emerging WLAN technologies such as Identity Services, Rogue Detection and improved security techniques.
• Excellent knowledge of typical investment/retail banking environments or equivalent (major ISP, systems integrator or global enterprise).
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.