Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 60 Airbus A320 aircraft and offers over 380 routes from 22 bases, connecting 112 destinations across 38 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of approximately 2,200 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 16.5 million passengers in the financial year ended 31 March 2015. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: WIZZ Great value holiday packages are offered on wizztours.com. Wizz Tours is a Flight + Hotel booking platform covering Wizz Air destinations.
Wizz Tours Operations Manager
The Operations Manager – with direct reporting to the Managing Director – manages relationship with outsourced IT functions and other suppliers providing the infrastructure for the business. His/her tasks include to ensure that website and other digital customer touch points are effective and efficient means of promoting the business and generating sales, and business needs are properly communicated to the various suppliers. The Operations Manager is in charge of developing and maintaining the process descriptions of the business related to online tour operator activity.
- Supervise the operational functions of the company
- Maintain relationship with third party outsourced IT functions (systems provision and development, IT integration, web hosting, 24/7 cover, etc.)
- Optimization of the website`s content with the aim of delivering KPIs agreed (conversion, visitors, funnel conversion stages, transparency)
- Design and content management of the digital customer touch points such as newsletters, confirmation e-mails, reminder e-mails, etc. in all languages)
- Active cooperation with Commercial Manager regarding online campaigns
- Formulate recommendations on product development and other commercial levers to improve profitability
- Management of contracting of all deals related to the field of operations (including call center/customer service, payment service provider, web/software development service provider etc.)
- University or college degree
- Minimum 2 years of operational responsibility at leading online business, with experience in supplier contracting/supervision and digital marketing such as web content management, direct marketing via online channels, online advertising, social media, SEO, SEM, mobile marketing, etc.
- Hard worker, details oriented, striving for accuracy, keeping deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Good understanding of business KPIs but also strong drive to understand the consumer behaviour and creativity
- Fluent spoken / written English
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here, and attach your CV in English and the copy of your highest finalized degree.