Our Swiss software developer partner is looking for junior or fresh-graduated system engineers to its Hungarian office in Budapest.
Our partner specializes in the development of highly secure software solutions for Swiss financial institutions, government agencies, and other organizations that manage highly sensitive data. Their engineers have implemented an entire series of large Java applications and single sign-on solutions for such customers.
Depending on your interests and qualifications, your tasks will include:
- expansion and management of the Windows infrastructure with a high degree of standardization and virtualization, including integration into our Unix environment
- participation in challenging customer projects: specify, plan, evaluate, migrate, implement, configure, test and launch individual systems and entire system architectures
- technical support for both internal and external customers, including analysis and solving of defects, initiation and monitoring of actions, handling of service requests including on-call service
- active cooperation in cross-departmental IT infrastructure projects
Requirements For this multi-faceted task, our partner is looking for a system engineer with:
- degree in computer science
- working experience in complex IT infrastructures, in particular in the area of installation and support of Windows desktops and Windows servers, including Internet Information Servers (IIS), Active Directory (AD), Exchange Servers and centralized Windows install and patch servers
- interested in new technologies
- customer-oriented, structured, methodical and independent way of working, communicative and open minded
- sufficient English language skills to work in an English-speaking team
Our partner offers an attractive portfolio of challenging system engineering tasks and an inspiring working environment in Budapest. Start date: as soon as possible.