Our client, who is an internal service provider of a multinational manufacturing company, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services globally.
- Managing the outsourced IT Infrastructure
- Server and Storage management
- Backup & Recovery and Disaster Recovery management
- Central IT project participation
- Supporting the global business continuity
- Issue control ( not ticket handling )
- Change management
- Server administration experience of 3-5 years
- Fluent English is a MUST
- Strong technical background of MS technologies
- Windows server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP knowledge
- Exchange, Office 365, MS Cloud experience
- ITIL, MSSQL, Sharepoint,VB scripting are a big plus!
Attractive compensation package (13th month salary, cafeteria, Christmas benefit, health care fund, pension fund and bonus)
Professional development, challenging tasks and opportunities for internal career growth at a rapidly growing multinational company