Our client’s first Global Delivery Center was established at Budapest, Hungary in 2001. The objective of this center is to provide near-shore services to the customers in Western (the UK and the Continent) and Eastern Europe and to customers with a global presence. This center provides substantial benefits such as same time zone support, country-specific localization skills, enhanced mobility and convenience with respect to visa issues, ability to service projects that require access to sensitive data, reduced travel time and costs, etc. This center works in close collaboration with other global delivery centers for providing 24/7 global support using local associates in various regions. We are looking candidates for the following role:
Windows Server / Active directory Admin
- Strong knowledge and extensive hands in Microsoft Active Directory across various versions (windows server 2003/2008/2012)
- Monitoring/Analyzing/Troubleshooting Active Directory Replication in multi domain environment
- Experience windows power shell scripting
- Good understanding of Group Policies and Implementation of the same.
- Adding and removing domain controllers.
- Back up / restoration of AD objects.
- Account Delegation, management & cleanup process.
- AD DNS troubleshooting
- LDAP concepts and Assistance of configuring/Integrating applications with AD.
- Microsoft Forefront Identity manager
- Experience in Third party AD tools like Quest
- English + Russian language knowledge (fluent level)
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6955408X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70