If you are looking for new challenges, If you want to develop in your profession, If you want to be a determining member of a new greenfield plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our greenfield multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and very good English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- University degree in Engineering or similar
- Professional experience in welding in an industrial company – ideally in the automotive business
- Excellent knowledge in welding
- Very good knowledge in material characteristics in terms of welding processes
- Ability to lead the weld seam analysis area
- Excellent knowledge regarding PPAP and project work
- Business fluent in English in written and spoken; German language skills helpful
- Analytical thinking, pragmatic and efficient way of working, hands-on mentality
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure optimal and smooth welding and laser processes, functions and their improvements
- Responsible person for welding functions regarding the inflator production in Miskolc including creating awareness for pyrotechnic products
- Implement, optimize and monitor welding processes
- Take care of assigned staff members and their adequate deployment, development and welding training
- Support the Production Planning as well as the creation and update of Process FMEAs
- Work on the rationalization and optimization of ongoing production processes as well as on the processing, coordination and control of projects