|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||Overall responsible for web activities connected to various web communication channels.|
|Duties:||Overall responsible for web activities connected to various web communication channels (internal and/or external) for the part of the organization designated to him/her. Accountable for the content on the web following guidelines, being relevant, up-to date and available for the intended end-user groups • within their area of operation and provided to the rest of Our Client, as to generate highest business value.
· Capture information and interaction needs and secure information quality on the web
· Secure adherence to frameworks and guidelines for the web
· Contribute to development in the web area
· Communications Knowledge & Skills
· Ericsson Knowledge
· Audio/visual Production Skills
· Creating & Innovating
· Writing & Reporting
· Learning & Researching
· Working with people
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
· Planning & Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· University degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration and/or equivalent experience
· Combined university degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Marketing and/or equivalent experience
|Short company info:||Our client is a multinational company offering IT/telco development and other engineering services to its clients.
The company offers:
• the opportunity to work in a team of motivated professionals
• chance of development
• excellent working environment.
|Additional info:||What Our Client offers:
· Challenging work and outstanding career development.
· Competitive compensation package.
· High standard working conditions.
· Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team.
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: