Web Operations Level 3 Support
The WebOps Level 3 Infrastructure team is part of the Enterprise Computing Organization of our client. The team manages and supports the production core infrastructure of the Web plant, including Web Proxies, Load Balancers, PAC files, and Web Authentication products. You will support and manage the production core infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, particularly TCP and IP themselves, as well as HTTP and DNS.
- Experience with system administration of Unix/Linux and managed a hosted web infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- SiteMinder or other web Authentication Products/SSO administration experience
- Administrative competence in at least one major programming language or platform (for example, Perl, Java, ASP, or .NET).
- Deep Knowledge of load balancers and web proxy appliances, including functionality and client troubleshooting
- Java knowledge
- F5 BigIP LTM / GTM experience
- SiteMinder or other authentication experience is desirable, SAML
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- Project leader backup
- Work in a competitive, challenging environment