Adecco Group, the world's leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
professional for our client’s international IT team, who is an automation innovator in the field of technology and engineering.
As part of the IT Team you participate in the development, support and ongoing life-cycle management of IT applications.
- Maintain and safeguard the operational and technical environment of our web servers and SQL database with respect to house-keeping, backups and daily checks,
- Over time, develop knowledge and understanding of further applications that are used in the company Process Management business process,
- Ensure - in conjunction with the other members of the team - that our applications have minimal downtime and that user support requests and software failures are resolved in a timely manner,
- Plan maintenance, upgrade and migration work such that it least affects the users – this may occasionally require work outside of standard business hours,
- Develop an understanding for the underlying business processes supported by our applications, and an alertness to possible enhancements that could increase their value for the business,
- Discuss project requests with users and advise on cost and benefits,
- Propose, lead or participate in all aspects of (global) IT projects that develop new-, or enhance existing -, functionality and web-applications,
- In conjunction with the other members of the project team provide “transfer to support” documentation in the final phase of each project.
- BS/MS degree in IT or equivalent knowledge level,
- Good command of English (verbal/written),
- Solid understanding of relational databases,
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft SQL,
- Willingness to travel.
- Professional team
- Attractive compensation package
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English with the name of the position.