Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the company’s success. They share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. The firm can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
Web Authentication Specialist
Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) is that global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
The Web Operations Level 3 Infrastructure team is part of the Enterprise Computing Organization. The team manages and supports the load balancers, proxy servers and authentication products used by the company. This position is expected to integrate into the global follow the sun operations model, which translates to global responsibility for the aforementioned technologies.
We are looking for a talented individual with strong internet infrastructure product knowledge in Load Balancers (F5s) Proxy Servers (BlueCoat), and Web Authentication products. Knowledge of apache, tomcat, websphere and IIS would also be of benefit.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Strong understanding of Linux OS
- Understanding of load balancing
- Knowledge of some proxy server product
- SiteMinder or other web Authentication Products administration experience
- The individual should have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and high pressure situations for outage handling, management or resolution.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Apache web server
- Knowledge of IIS web server
- Knowledge of Tomcat
- Knowledge of Pingfederate, Arcot products
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 51
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése