Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
TROST AUTO SERVICE TECHNIK Kft. is a large international sales and distribution company in the automotive spare-parts market. Our Hungarian HQ is in Budapest.
We are seeking a
Web Analytics Analyst
With background in web analytics to join our team in Budapest. Working as part of an experienced E-Commerce and Catalogue development team the main focus of the role will be to support our sales teams with value adding analysis from our E-Commerce platform such as conversion rates, sales performance, trends, customer sell-through data and other key data.
You should have good understanding of the web technologies necessary for the role. You'll be skilled at presenting data to a wide audience and possess strong quantitative, critical thinking and analytical skills.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious analytics expert to assume responsibility for a high profile operation within an international company and a young and dynamic team.
Students with proven analytics experience which are on the final semester at university can also apply.
Required Skills / Experience
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics or another enterprise-level analytics tool (Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, RJmetrics and so on), data storage and processing and advanced Excel (VBA)
- T-SQL skills and experience.
- Understanding of website data architecture.
- Ability to identify technical problems and oversee their resolution by working with developers and sales analytics team.
- Strong technical detail and analytical problem solving ability.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- English – fluent knowledge required
- German – an advantage, but not required
Your CV (in PDF or DOC format) should be written in English and include the following information:
- Educational History
- Employment History
In your cover letter, please explain why you are applying for the role and highlight what relevant skills and experience you would bring to the role. Please send your application to e-mail address below.
Please note that all interviews will be done in English.
|IT / Informatika|