Our client has a significant role in the banking sector all over the world. On behalf of them we are seeking a person for the position:
Vulnerability Lifecycle Manager
- Your main roll analyse infrastucture vulnerability
- Monitoring vulnerability
- Responsible for reported metrics, data modelling, processing, calculating and transformation into meaningful metrics and reports.
- Analysing data or information, identifying the underlying principles, reasons or fact of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- 1-2 years experience in Information Security
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Management tools and processes.
- Understanding computer security policies and frameworks
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of SQL / Database, SSIS, MicroStrategy is an advantage
- Knowledge with one or more middleware products
- Multinational environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to improve