Our client is a leading global financial services company. For their fast growing office inBudapestwe are looking for a
Vulnerability Engineering Specialist (IT Security)
- This position will be responsible for development of enterprise security architecture methods, models and processes that support delivery of secure technology products and services.
- Support fast-track accelerated delivery of innovative products and services by identifying operational and technology risk quickly and efficiently during a feature preview build cycle, collaborating with product owners to apply controls that improve resiliency to threats and vulnerabilities prior to product certification.
- Leverage configuration, vulnerability and single source referential data and other sources to model and define more efficient methods of measuring risk throughout the product lifecycle.
- Define processes and methods to support advanced intelligence, with a focus on reverse-engineering patches, setting prioritization of actions and quicker risk decisions that lead to proactive Global Event Management.
- Support standards and assessment approaches for services and technology such as cloud computing, social media, etc.
- Continuous evaluation of regulatory and other guidelines to identify and minimize emerging risks, make architectural recommendations for additional controls, or process requirements as needed to avoid, mitigate, or accept a certain level of risk as needed.
- Higher degree
- Fluent English language skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience with x86, x64, and PPC architecture and assembly
- Skilled with IDA, windows debugger, !exploitable, Python, C/C++, hexrays, aslr/dep bypassing, ROP programming, Immunity debugger and ollydbg
- Highly proficient in debugging tools and methods
- Reverse engineering of patches and exploits on Windows and UNIX platforms
- 5 years of experience as a Security or Network/UNIX/Wintel engineer
- Has a working knowledge of vulnerability management standards and best practice, and ability to define architecture and models to improve processes and applications relevant to vulnerability management
High level of integrity due to the sensitive nature of the information
- security role - Strong understanding of Technology Risk Management, and Information Security Principles
- Very strong technical writing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Visio, Word and Excel.
10 % of the Time
06 1 8833 506