Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the company’s success. They share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. The firm can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) is that global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
Unified Communications – including Instant Messaging, Enterprise Voice, VoIP and PSTN telephony - is considered a business critical facility. These voice and data platforms serve and include not just internal communication, but also external client communications as well.
The Collaboration team in the End User Computing space is responsible for various infrastructures within the firm. This involves engineering, infrastructure design, integration, and system support/maintenance. These systems include Office Communicator, Microsoft Lync 2013 Enterprise and various Voice and Data platforms from Cisco, Avaya/Nortel and Crestron.
This position is for a Voice Engineer on the Unified Communications team. The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect solutions by mapping common business problems to end-to-end technology solutions. Demonstrated ability to engage in technology discussions related to business value, unified communications, messaging and telephony technologies is a must.
- Gathers technical requirements and translates requirements into hardware and software capabilities (Technical)
- Communicates technical architecture direction and coordinates technical proof of concept analyses (Technical)
- Assists in solving technical and performance problems within the technical infrastructure (Technical)
- Voice and Data Platforms (TDM PBX & IP-PBX, Video MCU), Voice and Data Networks (PSTN, Wireless, IP), UC & C Applications (Voice Call Control, Audio/Video/ Web Conferencing, IM/Presence, CDR, E-911, Voice/Fax and Unified Messaging) Enterprise Interaction Management (EIM), Work Force Management, Contact Centers (ACD, IVR, CRM), Application Integration Services (TAPI, TSAPI, JTAPI, CSTA)
- Knowledge of SS7, GRR303, H.320, H.323 and SIP protocols
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers and firewalls, network bandwidth management
- VoIP/telephony expertise including knowledge of competitive solutions (i.e. Cisco, Avaya/Nortel), working knowledge of PBX integration scenarios (i.e. Communications Server deployed with the intent to handle voice communications; including the ability to make inbound and outbound PSTN voice calls via third party PBX, gateway or SIP Trunk)
- Strong hands on delivery experience with Microsoft Office Communications Server R2 with emphasis on the Enterprise Voice specific workloads within OCS R2 and up to Microsoft Lync 2013
- Large scale, multi-site design, rollout and operational experience around core Microsoft Infrastructure components and OCS R2 or Lync Voice workloads
- Experience on infrastructure architecture design, developing solution guidance and leading complex solutions
- A Microsoft MCSE certification, or Lync Masters certification is highly desirable
- Must know, but does not need to be an expert with Unix/Linux
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6900099X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 51
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése