The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Voice Application Support Engineer
• The candidate will manage and maintain all Legal and Compliance requests globally related to voice recording data.
• Collect metrics and create reports related to firm voice recording systems.
• Manage vendor escalations and issues highlighted by the regulators.
• Communicates with both Business, Legal and Compliance and the Voice Recording infrastructure teams.
• Oversees the processes, platforms and constraints of voice recording systems.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Knowledge of voice telephony systems (Avaya, BT).
• Knowledge of Voice Recording Systems.
• Ability to prioritise along with good time management skills.
• Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
• High level of initiative, proactive approach.
• Sense of ownership/accountability.
• Flexible and adaptable to meet the team’s needs.
• Honest, hardworking and reliable.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 981 0403