We are looking for a Visual Basic Developer into our multinational client's Business Service Center.
- Develop automation solutions in accordance with user support requests, approved change specifications and approved project specifications
- Provide expert advice to determine practical solutions to issues that arise
- Develop innovative and cost effective solutions for addressing business needs
- Actively exploring opportunities to improve business processes and practices across organisation through emergent technologies
- Experience in application development (Access 2000 or above)
- Experience in creating VBS or VBA codes for Access, Word and/or Excel
- 5 month to 1 year experience working with Microsoft platform
- SAP knowledge
- Being able to define content for both conceptual and reference material using documentation guidelines and to work from specifications, source code, header files, and other sources.
- Ability to collaborate with program management, development, quality assurance, and editorial staff on issues affecting documentation content and quality.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package
- International working environment
- Challenging tasks
- International career possibilities