Visual Analytics Specialist
Our client is a globally well-known consulting company serving 92 of the Global Fortune 100. For their newly established Delivery Center in Budapest we are looking for Visual Analytics Specialists to work on client projects around Western-Europe.
- Developing new capabilities for the clients beyond static reports and spreadsheets (focus on Qlik and Tableau products)
- Creating device agnostic applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers.
- Enriching existing customer insights with new external sources such as twitter, Facebook, amazon, google+, weatherdata, AppleAppStore, etc.
- Innovate with open source technologies such as D3 and HTML5 to create truly unique solutions
- Create and deliver end to end solutions using new datasources from advancements in sensor and location technologies e.g. telematics, GPS, Geospatial, PressureSenors, HealthTrackers, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Developing User Interfaces (UIs) and User Experiences (Ux) that support wide adoption of our solutions
- Qlikview & QlikSense and/or Tableau experience
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thoughts
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English
+ Knowledge of any other analytics tool (TibcoSpotfire, Microstrategy, Birst, Pentaho, JasperSoft, Board, SAS Visual Analytics, SAP Lumira etc…)
+ SQL basics
+ ETL and Data Cleanse and Integration
+ Database Management and Big Data solutions
+ Experience with delivering projects within an agile environment
- Represent the know-how of one of the TOP 50 brands in the world
- Compensation of travelling including daily fee
- Professionally challenging projects
- Exceptional social life (team building & sport events)
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a