The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Virtualization System Administrator
who will be responsible for the daily support of the virtualization plant.
• Create and improve documentation and tooling.
• Arranging global hygiene projects and performing RCA for system failures.
• Working with engineering and other operations teams on new deployments and during outage situations.
• On-call support for project work and incidents will be required.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Understanding of Linux.
• Perl or Python programming skills.
• 2 years in VMWare technologies such as ESXi, vCenter, VM API etc.
• Effective oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as the ability to work well in a team environment.
• The individual should have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and high pressure situations for outage handling, management or resolution.
• Troubleshooting skills.
• Understanding of web technologies.
• Understanding of Windows.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary