Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the company’s success. They share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. The firm can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
Virtualization System Administrator
Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) is that global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
- Day to day support of the virtualization plant
- Create and improve documentation and tooling
- Arranging global hygiene projects and performing RCA for system failures
- Working with engineering and other operations teams on new deployments and during outage situations
- Oncall support for project work and incidents will be required
- Understanding of Linux OS
- Perl or Python programming language
- 18 months+ of VMWare technologies such as ESXi, vCenter, VM API etc.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as the ability to work well in a team environment
- The individual should have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and high pressure situations for outage handling, management or resolution
- Troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of web technologies
- Understanding of Windows OS
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6900077X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése