The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
Virtualization System Administrator
who will be responsible for the daily support of the virtualization plant.
- Create and improve documentation and tooling.
- Arranging global hygiene projects and performing RCA for system failures.
- Working with engineering and other operations teams on new deployments and during outage situations.
- On-call support for project work and incidents will be required.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Understanding of Linux.
- Perl or Python programming skills.
- 2 years in VMWare technologies such as ESXi, vCenter, VM API etc.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as the ability to work well in a team environment.
- The individual should have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and high pressure situations for outage handling,management or resolution.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of web technologies.
- Understanding of Windows.