For our multinational client we're currently looking for a motivated Virtualization System Administrator in the global Enterprise Infrastructure technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make the businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
- Day to day support of the virtualization plant
- Create and improve documentation and tooling
- Arranging global hygiene projects and performing RCA for system failures
- Working with engineering and other operations teams on new deployments and during outage situations
- Oncall support for project work and incidents will be required
- Understanding of Linux OS
- Perl or Python programming language
- 1,5 years experience of VMWare technologies such as ESXi, vCenter, VM API etc.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as the ability to work well in a team environment
- The individual should have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and high pressure situations for outage handling, management or resolution
- Troubleshooting skills