Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Your job would be as a Virtualization Engineer
Participate in an agile, motivated and professional team, what is responsible for the development of the virtualization infrastructure used by Nokia core network products. It includes the definition, integration and maintenance of the certain hardware (blade center, storage, network devices) and software components (VMware, OpenStack, SDN). Support Nokia core network products and customers using core virtualization infrastructure as a platform.
We are waiting for your application if
- You have a B.Sc or M.Sc degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, programming engineering or an equivalent qualification (or you will finish your studies soon)
- You are eligible to work in Hungary (or EU)
- You have basic understanding of LAN/WAN computer network technologies and TCP/IP protocols
- You have basic understanding of System Administration (linux server, Windows server) and x86 server architectures
- You have basic scripting knowledge (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby, Java script)
- You are willing to learn new technologies (e.g. virtualization, cloud, SDN)
- With your confident English skills you easily fit in an international team
- You enjoy working in team and in multinational environment
What experience we value as extra
VMware, vCloud, OpenStack; Blade system configuration; SAN/NAS storage configuration; Network device (Cisco/HP/Juniper switch and router) configuration; Software Defined Networking; Datacenter management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, HP system insight); C++, Python, Perl development experience
What we offer?
- Our office is located in the city center of Budapest, in the neighborhood of Ráday Street
- Excellent public transportation, great infrastructure
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- Company mobile phone with internet access
- Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
- Flexible working hours, family-friendly workplace
- International career opportunities
- Local medical service, company insurance
If You are interested send your CV to the email address below.