- Do you have experience in service delivery / supply chain management?
- Do you speak English fluently?
- Do you have an outstanding knowledge of Excel?
- Employee will support the service partner management business processes by completing weekly and monthly analysis on performance and payment
- These analysis will use data coming from different sources (business management software, database reports, satellite control systems, manually built databases)
- The responsibility will also contain the execution of required adjustments based on pre-defined control steps to ensure data integrity in different systems
- The result of the analysis will trigger the need to co-operate with additional functions or outside partners to clarify the results
- Employee will also be requested to follow up on trends or highlight mismatch between data sets or data and business processes
- min. 1 year of relevant experience in a multinational environment (business analysis, back office/support role) is a MUST
- Fluency in English
- Strong Excel skills (vlookup, pivot table report):ability to perform quick analysis by combining data from different sources and creating summary tables or control charts
- Stress-resistant personality
- Analytical mindset
- Accuracy, customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
- Proactive approach to understand and improve business processes
- Dynamic, multinational environment in a human-size structure
- High standard office in Budapest