Vendor Database Team Lead
Vendor Database Team Lead
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||The Team Leader's role is to run their team on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that resource is adequate to provide the required level of support.The team leader supports the management by providing feedback and information on a timely basis.|
• Ensure that processes that are required within the group are carried out in the timely manner
• Define roles, responsibilities and long and short-term objectives following the overall objectives
• Keep record of sickness/holidays etc.
• Ensure that work coming into and out of the department is performed in a timely manner
• Ensure the correct team statistics are provided. Present them to the manager on a regular basis
• Attend and contribute to any meetings with the customer / employee / supplier / management / user group
• Be involved on any project work relating to current systems we support or new systems
• Provide Education to team members as necessary
• Become process expert for countries in the group.
• Work on implementation of common practices and standard processes.
• Ensure good team work at all times.
• Ensure that processes are documented.
• Provide ad hoc reports
• Escalation point within the group
• English language proficient
• Bachelor's Degree
• Time Management Skills
• Ability to work in team, and also must be capable of working on own initiative
• Reliable, precise, efficient, well organized
• Capable of achieving the goals under pressure
• Thorough, persistent, initiative, consistent
• Some keyboard + computer skills
|Known languages:||Fluent English knowledge|
|Short company info:||Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: