Vehicle Sales Administrator - Lincolnshire, Louth, LN11 0SY
Applications are invited for the position of Vehicle Sales Administrator based at our Louth Vauxhall & Nissan site.
The successful applicant will have experience in a similar motor dealership role.
* Registration of New and Used vehicles
* Processing / completion of vehicle order forms as part of a strict sales
* New and Used vehicle Invoicing
* New vehicle ordering
* New and Used vehicle Stock control
* Collate and record vehicle delivery information
* Ensure accurate completion and audit of vehicle deal files
* Assist Sales Manager where necessary
* Excellent knowledge and skills using AFRL, Excel and Vehicle ordering
systems. ADP Autoline knowledge, and Vauxhall / Nissan franchise
experience would be a distinct advantage
* Ability to develop knowledge of vehicles specifications & vehicle ordering
* IT skills, excellent organisational skills & good interpersonal skills.
* Accurate attention to detail
* Maintaining high personal standards of behaviour, timekeeping &
* Ability to use own initiative
* Ability to deal with busy registration periods and increased workload
* Excellent team player with a positive, can-do attitude
Applicants must also hold a full driving licence.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualities to fill this post, please Apply Now