VDA Internal Auditor
As headhunters we work together with different manufacturing and distributor companies.
We are looking for a person for the positions below for one of our Partners:
- Plans, schedules and conducts process audits within the plant.
- Supports the development of corrective actions and countermeasures ensuring compliance with the product and process requirements.
- Performs follow-up audits to determine successful implementation of countermeasures and corrective actions.
- Performs investigations with quality data IT systems and existing documentation in preparation for the process audits.
- Documents and manages the quality data for periodic reporting of process audit findings.
- Provides expertise on IMS requirements and MPM interpretation to departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned by operations supervisor.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge in Quality Management according to ISO TS 16949
- Prior experience in APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) or Quality Control in a product engineering organization
- Highly customer focused
- Structured way of working
- Sociableness, ability to work under pressure, verbal skills and confident appearance
- Ability to solve collaboration issues
- Business fluent English