- Would you like to have an interesting job?
- Do you like challenges?
- Have you gained relevant experience in the field of taxation?
For our partner we are looking for a
in Budapest.If you are interested in more vacancies in the field of finance/accounting, or require market information, please visit our Link megjelenítése or Link megjelenítése! Job description:
- Compiling and ensuring accuracy and timely filing (including sign off and payment process) of VAT returns and other related reporting, such as sales listing, other statistical reports
- Promptly responds to market queries in respect of markets in his/her responsibility and supports team leaders and managers in non-routine questions in his/her competency
- Providing support to tax audits
- Provides training and any other kinds of technical support to the whole team, to other departments and 3rd party service providers in his/her competency
- Responsible for Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared on time
- Follow-up of any aged or unreconciled items
- Proactively seeks for process improvement opportunities and advise his/ her Line Manager on any non-compliance
- Provides active support to Manager on indirect tax related projects
- Provides support to the set up of the proper assessments of the relevant controls
- College or University degree in Finance or Law
- 2 - 3 years experience in the field of indirect taxation (VAT)
- Applicants are welcome from Big4 companies!
- Fluent English
- Analytical attitude
- Result driven motivation, energetic and dynamic personality
- SAP knowledge is advantageous
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Outranking working conditions
Applications of persons with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: