VAT Accounting Team Leader
VAT Accounting Team Leader
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||Ensure that quality, reconciled accounting analysis is available for all tax computations/audits and that the supported company VAT returns are accurate and submitted on a timely basis.|
|Duties:||This role will support the initial project to transition activities from individual countries into the main centre, as well as leading a small team in the operational execution of those same activities once transitioned
• Support the VAT transition activities as will be defined by the overall Project Manager.
• Lead the VAT Accounting Support Team for a country to ensure that all VAT returns & associated processes (submission and payment) are completed accurately and on time.
• Be the Focal Point for a country liaise with their relevant Accounting or Tax contacts on any items which may require attention.
• Take the lead on any announced customs or internal audits.
• Completion, overall control and submission of any VAT returns which are assigned personally to this role.
• Support the completion of balance sheet reconciliations, as well as carrying out any reconciliation specifically assigned to the role. In support of the countries this will be the completion of the VAT return reconciliation and the Base Revenue & Statutory reconciliation according to Transfer Protocols.
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 2 years experience in Accounting
• Applied skills in using MSExcel spreadsheets
• English: Intermediate
• Accounting/Finance background
• VAT knowledge
• German Intermediate
|Known languages:||Intermediate English knowledge|
|Short company info:||Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: