Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare. Our business includes ostomy care, urology and continence care and wound and skin care. We operate globally and employ more than 7,000 people. Nyírbátor Site of Coloplast Hungary Kft is looking for our next
Value Stream Manager
(Production Unit Manager)
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- ensure that goods are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality,
- motivate, and effectively manage the performance of production supervisors and support personnel development,
- coordinate with engineering, maintenance or others as appropriate to solve production/quality/personnel related problems,
- ability to achieve safety, quality, and cost performance objectives,
- actively identify and initiate process improvements to positively impact financial viability and product quality,
- managing department expenses.
- technical university degree (BSc, MSc),
- experience at production leadership,
- English at very good communication level,
- ownership and system view,
- lean manufacturing experience,
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills,
- strong planning and problem solving skills
- career opportunities,
- competitive benefits package,
- modern and high quality environment, pleasant working atmosphere.
Please fill your application and motivation letter to the link below and select Value Stream Manager position on the page till 25th July 2014!