For our client, one of the world's leading multinational companies, we are looking for a Valuation Controller to their Budapest-based office.
- Performing valuation control processes across Equities Markets businesses in EMEA (including Price-Testing and Valuation Adjustment calculations, reporting and analysis),
- Addressing valuation issues across a wide range Rates products (vanilla and complex products),
- Designing and implementing valuation adjustments and price testing methodologies,
- Particular attention to the design of controls,
- Identifying pricing issues that may require particular attention with critical analysis of the risks involved.
- University/college degree in economics, finance, mathematics, sciences, or other engineering disciplines preferable,
- 4+ years experience expertise in a Valuation, Risk or Product Control related function covering Equities,
- Strong English knowledge in oral/written,
- Knowledge of modern derivative pricing methodologies and hedging practices,
- Highly computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Excel and Access (VBA /SQL),
- Ability to interpret and analyse large volume and at times complex information,
- Attention to detail and strong process improvement capabilities,
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to discuss and explain pricing concepts,
- Ability to perform effectively within a time pressurised environment.
- Attractive compensation package and benefits,
- Various tasks with the possibility of professional growth within a unique and multinational team,
- Long term career opportunity.
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a