We are looking for a
who ensures that all processes run according to necessary specifications and operates them within regulations to ensure the production of quality products.
About the department:
You will be member of the Quality Support Team, which is responsible for the customer complaints handling, quality system maintenance, and process validations. You will be part of a young, dynamic and challenging atmosphere where you could continuously improve your skills.
We are looking for a full time employee as validation technician. The position comes with a great deal of responsibility including:
- managing validation of the new production machines / processes,
- managing validation of the new products,
- participating implementation of the new products,
- creation of the validation protocols,
- creation of the validation reports,
- to organize trainings, create training materials for the operators,
- participating in global Coloplast projects,
- frequently travelling to Denmark in the first half year.
- technical education (college or university degree is an advantage),
- intermediate english knowledge,
- analytical skills,
- good communication skills.
Please fill your application and motivation letter by clicking on the "Apply" button and select Validation Technician position on the page until 6th November 2015!