Our client is a young smart data R&D company that develops disruptive and innovative Food Health and Food Tech solutions. Now we are seeking for them an
User Engagement ManagerTasks:
- Partner with product, marketing, sales and operations teams to ensure strategy and execution are well coordinated as well as maintenance of consistent brand and product messaging
- Collaboration with design and development teams to lead our user engagement strategy and execution, and ensure that all final products are of high quality
- Proactively navigate any changes in project scope, identify potential hurdles, and devise contingency plans
- Analysing data to identify and prioritize opportunities to engage more effectively with our users and drive desired behaviours
- Track data of user behaviour and present results to Chief Product Officer to enhance product success
- Manage CRM communication and report results of our engagement efforts to the company
- Create B2B engagement activity and events with our clients employees using gamification and daily motivation tools
- 4+ years of relevant user engagement experience. Experience on marketing field is a plus
- Event management is a plus
- Strong project management skills; ability to organize & prioritize
- A positive and collaborative approach comfortable working with various functional groups across the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Good analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- High level of English
- Fun, learning & growth opportunities.
- Personal Growth plan adjusted to your field of interest, mentorship program.
- Understanding and supporting with family challenges.
- Flexible working time.
- Chance to work with a high professional, dynamic andinternational team.
- Opportunity to join a successful andgrowing organization that has the ambition to change people dieting habits.
- Attractive remuneration, based on a transparent and motivating salary calculation.
- Great working location with healthy food and relaxed working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Noémi Ferenczi E-mail cím megjelenítése