Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Unix Operator (Ref.586)
Currently we are looking for a new member in our second level Unix/Linux team.
- Monitoring UNIX servers
- Ensuring high-level availability solutions
- Opening and handling of incidents
- Keeping contact to providers and relevant departments
- Troubleshooting of UNIX OS-level problems and outages according to the documentations
- Solving simple service requests for the customers
- Basic UNIX or Linux knowledge and/or willingness to learn UNIX technologies
- Basic networking backgrounds (TCP/IP)
- Relevant basic education or equivalent working experience in this field
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts (8 hours)
- German knowledge
- Praxis in system administration
- Deeper knowledge of at least one UNIX derivate
- Knowledge or experience in Database administration
- Knowledge of one UNIX operating system (AIX, HP-UX, SUN Solaris)
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)