Unix Administrator is needed for our client, which is one of Europe's leading providers of communications services, with over 21 million corporate and residential customers around the world.
- Provide 3rd line Linux administration support for issues - problem diagnosis, resolution, escalated support issues
- Processing issues according ISO20000
- Virtual environment support based on VMware
- Backup systems for external customers and internal services
- Participation in global projects, provide global support
- Involved in design, build and configuration
- Accredited ITIL foundation
- University or college degree - or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and Linux related open source applications
- 2+ years experience in Linux server implementation, support and design
- Experience of storage systems based on Fibre Channel and NAS
- Knowledge of ITIL process models and ISO20000
- Fluent English or German knowledge is required
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.