University Teaching Positions (English)
A public research-based university accredited by the Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia invites qualified applicants for the upcoming academic year (starting in August 2015).
Candidates may teach General English and ESP courses in the foundation year or upper-level courses in the English Department.
Assistant Professor (PhD) - Faculty of Arts & Humanities
English Language Instructors & Lecturers (MA) - English Language Center
- PhD or Masters (MA) degree holders Preferred majors of candidates: English, Applied Linguistics, TEFL/TESL, Literature,
- Translation Desirable qualifications: TESOL, CELTA or DELTA
- Minimum Experience: 3 years of relevant teaching experience at the University level
- Full-time (Males and Females)
Maximum of 40 hours of work per week that includes between 14 - 18 hours of class teaching, academic advising, curriculum development, course syllabi preparation, student assessment and office hours for consultation with students. Faculty members may also contribute to the University’s advancement via committees, events and special projects.
- competitive tax-free salaries (negotiable) based on qualifications and experience
- employment visas and authorized work permits (iqamas) for single or family status
- accommodations or annual housing allowance
- monthly transportation allowance
- health coverage at government health facilities
- annual summer vacation (approx. 60 days) with round-trip airfare (applicant, spouse and 2 dependants)
- assistance with children\'s tuition reimbursement
- vacation breaks (3 holidays of about 10 days each)
- professional development opportunities
- end-of-contract service package (after 2 years)
English Language Center (ELC)
Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Phone/Fax: (966) 173235046
Website: Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">centers.jazanu.edu.sa/sites/en/elc
Facebook: Link megjelenítése
Established in 2006, Jazan University currently has over 70,000 students. Our University is made up of 12 faculties and 42 departments. The English Language Center (ELC) is one of the four main centers at the University. The ELC offers General English and English for Specific Purposes (ESP) courses to ensure excellent language pedagogy for its students. We also provide additional services like translation, curriculum development, recruitment, research, teacher training, and specialized courses for advanced or scholarship students.
We appreciate and acknowledge all applications received. Please note only qualified candidates will be short-listed for the Committee’s review. In the event that we wish to arrange a personal Skype interview, we will contact you by email, phone or via Skype. International candidates should be aware that visa processing times may vary from country to country.
|Munkavégzés helye||Jazan, Saudi Arabia|
|Kategória||Külföldi munka, Oktatás / Képzés|
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|
|Régió||Budapest, Baranya, Békés, Nógrád, ... Tolna, Somogy, Bács-Kiskun, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Csongrád, Fejér, Győr-Moson-Sopron, Hajdú-Bihar, Heves, Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok, Komárom-Esztergom, Pest, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, Vas, Veszprém, Zala, Külföld|