How would you like to make a difference in the lives of others?
Acelity is the leader in global wound care and regenerative medicine market. Being present in more than 75 countries, 5.500 employees work to improve patients’ lives. Our Budapest based SSC represents a lively, energetic culture. Acelity is looking for dedicated talents who are courageous to do the right thing, who pursue goals with focus and passion, who are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
What drives you? Success, ambition, creativity, esteem?
Stop looking, apply to Acelity and be part of a dynamic and growing team!
...then this is the right opportunity for you!
On behalf of our client, we are seeking Senior General Ledger Accountants based in Budapest.
- Daily accounting entries in the general ledger
- Monthly closing routines
- Fixed Asset and Inventory accounting tasks
- Post accruals, deferrals, provisions
- Keep in touch with, submit data to and answer to the analitical questions of the consolidation team
- Monthly/ quarterly/ yearly reporting
- Support internal and external audits
- Participate in process improvement projects
- 3 years of experience in General Accounting or a combination of either AP/AR plus GL/Inventory/Fixed Asset Accounting
- Chartered Accountant qualification or college or university degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Fluent English
- Confident user of Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Growing organization and team
- Attractive compensation package
- Development opportunities
- The office is located in the city center