For our multinational partner, who provides software engineering solutions through its leading Central and Eastern European service delivery platform, we are currently looking for a UI Developer.
- Implement web user interfaces for different applications based on pre-prepared design specifications,
- Working with other project team members (UI designers, developers, system and testing engineers) throughout the product development, testing and implementation phases to ensure user interface integrity,
- Working with customers (project management, content editors) to implement the envisioned functionality,
- Provide estimates for how much time it will take to complete the defined web layout / site development tasks,
- Documenting the implementation and work products,
- Observe the quality rules during the project, supply the QA Leader with upcoming ideas,
- Fulfill requirements / responsibilities according to the Quality Management System.
- At least 2 years’ experience in ExtJS or AngularJS development,
- Experience in HTML 4-5/ XHTML / DHTML, CSS 2-3 web layout design and implementation,
- Solid understanding of cross-platform browser compatibility issues,
- Knowledge of human factors and innovative user interface methodologies, understanding of usability issues, experience in relevant standards,
- Experience in design and implementation of localized web sites. Experience in software development projects in cooperation with different development teams is also an advantage,
- Experience building and deploying ExtJS-centered enterprise applications,
- Fluent English is a must.
What our partner offers
- Business trips abroad,
- Professional trainings,
- Modern working environment,
- Monthly cafeteria benefits,
- Recreation area,
- Opportunity to attend conferences,
- English lessons,
- International projects,
- Relocation opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Júlia Hajzer for further details via e-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése!