T&T Delivery Co-ordinator
T&T Delivery Co-ordinator
About NCR Corporation:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
This position is accountable to the customer and all internal parties in fulfilling all the requirements of the specific orders assigned to him or her.
- Engage with sales/project teams on new opportunities and provide input to proposed project, order and fulfilment process to meet customer requirements within policy/budget.
- Taking care of validating and order booking process, create supplier pre-orders if needed
- Daily tracking all orders assigned to him/her – including staging requests, shipment follow-up, communication with customers, internal teams, escalations if needed
- Closely work with suppliers, order fulfillment and shipping team to ensure on time delivery.
- Closely work with shipping (export/import) teams to obtain required licenses,
- Ensure on time reporting, data maintenance in internal systems
- University or College Degree, preferable in Logistics – or relevant work experience
- Language skills: excellent English and native Hungarian
- 1 year+ experience in Order Management, Customer Support, Logistics
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem solving and analysis skills
- Able to work under pressure to deliver quality results
- An interest in continual improvement and quality methodology
- Being team-player but able to work independently
- Any second foreign language knowledge is a plus
- Oracle system knowledge
- Six Sigma/Lean knowledge
- Budapest, Hungary
To apply to the position, please, start your individual profile at Link megjelenítése – Careers – Apply for jobs – Outside of U.S. Jobs - № 652112
Visit our Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.