What do we offer?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Grundfos offers a truly global workplace, where you will be working together with colleagues, customers and suppliers across borders, oceans and time zones. You will have the opportunity to pursue a rewarding career at your home country and abroad as we are present in more than 55 countries. The core of Grundfos is Innovation. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to working towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, our business partners and society. Remaining strongly united in our values, - Be-think-innovate - being responsible for our actions and making a difference in our world; this defines who we are.
In 2010 the Grundfos Group decided to establish Grundfos Financial Shared Services in Budapest with the purpose of driving high quality and efficiency in the financial processes by ensuring a standardized platform and continued benchmark; while making our employees highly engaged and committed to build excellent partnerships with our stakeholders. As a financial shared service centre we already migrated around 40 companies from more than 20 countries in Europe, and we are currently extending our services to the MEA region.
Would you like to join our team and take on a challenging position at the Grundfos Financial Shared Service Centre?
GSS is looking for highly-motivated, customer service-oriented people in the following position:
TREASURY SENIOR PROCESS SPECIALIST
What is the job about?
- Coordinate daily work of 4 Junior Specialists, show a role model for them in both professional and behaviour manners
- Execute all activities as defined in the SLAs/OLAs for Treasury for selected local companies:
- Execute all relevant closing activities for TR (monthly, quarterly, year-end) incl. cloco, communication, issue resolution etc.
- Monitor, track and put corrective / preventive actions for KPI results. Show proactivity in KPI analysis.
- Perform internal control activities and ad hoc administrative tasks for the given deadlines
- Participate in projects to stabilize and improve process performance
What do you need to apply?
- Relevant education (in Finance or Economics)
- Advanced level of English
- Good accounting knowledge
- SSC work experience is a must
- Good knowledge MS Office
- Systematic and quality-oriented way of working
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Distinct flexibility and capacity to work under pressure with regard to function and time
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Communicative, people oriented personality
- Willingness to acquire new skills
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Team-oriented, friendly work atmosphere
- Social- , team building and sport events
- Regular fruit or chocolate days
- Competitive benefit package
- Reward and recognition system to acknowledge outstanding performance
- Excellent location in the heart of Budapest
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit the Grundfoscareer site on the link below, and apply via our electronic system.