What do we offer?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Grundfos offers a truly global workplace, where you will be working together with colleagues, customers and suppliers across borders, oceans and time zones. You will have the opportunity to pursue a rewarding career at your home country and abroad as we are present in more than 55 countries. The core of Grundfos is Innovation. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to working towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, our business partners and society. Remaining strongly united in our values, - Be-think-innovate - being responsible for our actions and making a difference in our world; this defines who we are.
In 2010 the Grundfos Group decided to establish Grundfos Financial Shared Services in Budapest with the purpose of driving high quality and efficiency in the financial processes by ensuring a standardized platform and continued benchmark; while making our employees highly engaged and committed to build excellent partnerships with our stakeholders. As a financial shared service centre we already migrated around 40 companies from more than 20 countries in Europe, and we are currently extending our services to the MEA region.
Would you like to join our team and take on a challenging position at the Grundfos Financial Shared Service Centre?
GSS is looking for highly-motivated, customer service-oriented people in the following position:
TREASURY JUNIOR PROCESS SPECIALIST
What is the job about?
- The Process Specialist TRE execute all activities as defined in the SLAs/OLAs for TRE for selected local companies with the support of the Senior Process Specialist and reports directly to the Group Leader in Treasury. Process monetary transactions (e.g. processing of incoming and outgoing payments)
- Verify, generate, reconcile transactions in treasury and banking systems
- Maintain active and efficient communication with internal and external entities (other departments, regional offices, banks, etc.)
- Support month end closing and reporting
- Support global and local Treasury related projects
- Support the migration of Treasury activities
- Support tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs) and implementing measures to constantly improve those
What do you need to apply?
- Relevant education (in Finance or Economics)
- At least intermediate level of English and Russian
- Good accounting knowledge
- SSC treasury work experience is an advantage
- Shared Service Center work experience or working knowledge with SAP is an advantage
- Good knowledge MS Office
- Systematic and quality-oriented way of working
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Distinct flexibility and capacity to work under pressure with regard to function and time
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Communicative, people oriented personality
- Willingness to acquire new skills
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Team-oriented, friendly work atmosphere
- Social- , team building and sport events
- Regular fruit or chocolate days
- Competitive benefit package
- Reward and recognition system to acknowledge outstanding performance
- Excellent location in the heart of Budapest
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit the Grundfos career site by the link below, and apply via our electronic system.