Our customer Targit GmbH is an international consultancy and IT company, focusing on the banking- and financial sector. The company has been growing since its founding in 1998 and have become a reliable partner for many international custormers. The company offers a broad portfolio of services, ranging from strategic consultancy, creation of business - and technology concepts, to development and implementation of leading software solutions. Targit GmbH in Vienna is part of an international group with offices in Rome, Milan, Munich, Zurich, London and elsewhere. The group is known for its proven, market - leading industry know-how, business- and financial analysis, advice, software development and vendor selection projects.
For the office in Vienna, near the prestigious Inner City we are looking to recruit
Treasury IT Consultant (m/f)
with a focus on Front- and/or Back Office in Capital Markets
- Liase with clients to analyse and identify their technical requirements
- Create architectural designs, operating models and required adaptations
- Implement product integration and custom developments based on interface APIs
- Install and customise treasury applications and related products
- Test the installed systems to ensure system integrity
- Provide migration, development and support during data conversion and roll out
- Define and execute go-live procedures
- Create and hold technical training courses and also write technical specification
- Academic degree in computer science, mathematics, business/Banking or equivalent
- You have already working knowledge of treasury-, back office processes and accounting requirements
- You are versed in the Financial Markets sector and Financial Software and you are comfortable with post-trade-processing operations in Financial Markets, regulations, confirmation and matching, settlement, clearing, accounting etc.
- You are familiar with Kondor*, KTP/K+TP, MGR/FusionRisk and understand SQL and relational database principles and technologies (preferably Sybase/Oracle)>
- You process strong knowledge and technical skills on Unix and Java
- You are fluent in English and preferably have a working knowledge in German, further languages will give you an edge
- You are customer oriented person and an excellent communicator
- You demonstrate willingness to learn and you are analytical, stress resistant and you don´t mind occasional heavy work load
- Willingness to travel up to 25% in Europe
- We offer working environment with flexbile working hours, a flat organisation structure and a open and collegial atmosphere
- We also offer a genuine career outlook in a professional organisation, with diverse and challenging projects and tasks, offering ample opportunity for personal development
- For this position we offer, depending from your experience, a gross salary of € 45.000,--/year for junior positions,persons with experience € 60.000,--/year.
- For senior positions we offer 70.000,--/year with the possibility for a performance based bonus, based on the achievement of personal- and company targets.
Did we wake your interest?
If we could wake your interest, please send us your convincing application documents with Kennnummer 63.298 ISG-Karriereportal or via the e-mail address below.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1010 Wien, Nibelungengasse 1 - 3 / Stiege 4/ Top 52
Mag. Sabrina Novak