Would you like to join to a growing well- known company? Would you like to be the part of the Treasury team? If your answer is yes please read through the job description and send us you CV.
Our multinational client is growing their operation here in Budapest due to an acquisition. Professional can join to a Treasury team with vide range of credit control tasks, continuous development, and project opportunities.
- Apply incoming cash to the correct customer account and invoice and keep customer balances up to date
- Chasing late payment in accordance with defined credit management policy: sending out reminders and statements
- Review and manage credit blocks daily; release credit blocks from sales orders where appropriate daily.
- Keep credit blocks on sales orders where appropriate and communicate with CS/collections teams about required terms in order to remove credit block.
- Evaluate new customers’ credit limit applications.
- Review existing customers’ credit limits and propose extension or changes as necessary.
- Provide audit informational support for cash balance confirmations and reconciliation request
- Support credit activities in the region by working in close relationship with the credit manager
- Payment run execution and manual Payment execution
- College or university degree in Finance or Accounting
- Preferably CPA or similar qualification
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP)
- An expertise of 1 - 3 years in the appropriate collection, credit or treasury fields
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in any other languages is an asset (Italian/German/Dutch/French)
- Assertive behaviour
- · Competencies: strong drive for action, excellent inter-personal, communication and problem solving skills
Apply directly to Réka Nagy, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 579
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése