Jelentkezési határidő: 2017.11.24.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1204118
If you have at least 1-2 year experience in accounting and you would like to work in a multinational environment then we are looking for you to join our partner!
- ensure activities posted to both cash and clearing GL accounts are reviewed and reconciled in a timely manner
- assisting with managing the daily debt reporting process
- perform daily cash requirement analysis and assist with cash – flow forecasts
- maintain global bank accounts and make all of the documentation
- take part in payment authorisation
- Fluent English and French
- Minimum 2 years experience in Finance field
- SSC experience is an advantage
- Advanced level of Ms Office
- Outstanding salary and benefit package
- On-going trainings to develop your personal and professional skills
- Innovative working environment where your ideas are heard
- Flexible working environment: home office day
- We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free health assessments to support your well-being
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.