• Provide and manage detainee safety, security and transport via ground in accordance with policy and procedures and applicable regulations and statutes.
• Responsible for detainee pickup from a sending agency, transporting and delivering detainee and detainee property to specified receiving agency.
• Completion of the proper paperwork and/or documentation on all transactions, i.e. trip activities, expenses and prisoner receipts.
• Conduct regular vehicle and equipment inspections and maintenance while en route.
• Consult with Operations Manager, Trip Management and other Operations Center personnel in assessing situations and making decisions.
• Maintain physical and mental fitness to endure demanding trip schedules while retaining alertness, as well as protecting team, detainees and the public in times of emergency.
• Establish relationships and communicate with individuals at agencies, maintaining order with detainees and minimizing the use of force.
• Assist with ongoing and required communications with Trip Management in the Operations Center.
• Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
• Relevant education
• 1-2 years experience in transportation,
• Intermediate English knowledge
• Very good communication and negotiation skills
• Team player attitude
Location: Budapest, Hungary
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Piros Molnár E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!