Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for
to their Budapest-based Logistics Management Center.
- Identifying and developing transportation strategies
- Cost and performance analysis and management of supply chain solutions
- Design, tailor made supply chain
- Designing route implementation project
- Review existing rate and lane structures to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Developing pricing and rate structure
- Analyze Transportation Operations, Cost, and Service KPI’s.
- Active contribution with tender and purchasing
- Active mass data management
- Economist or Industrial Engineering degree
- Fluent German or English language knowledge (other European language knowledge is advantage)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Transportation, Supply Chain, Distribution or Business Analyst role
- Network Design Know how - knowledge of network planning
- Analytical attitude, strategic thinking
If you are interested in the position please send your English CV in MS Word format to the e-mail address below.