Translation Resourcing Analyst
If you wish to join a dynamic team of an exciting company with strong background, this possibility calls you.
For our well-known multinational Partner operating in language industry we are looking for a Translation Resoucing Analyst.
Job Title: Translation Resourcing Analyst
Reports To: Translation Resourcing Analyst Team Leader
Job Purpose: Resource and co-ordinate internal translation resources and external suppliers for translation and proofing work, ensuring customer deadlines are achieved.
- Strategically plan resources for current and future customer demands.
- Monitor the quality of deliverables with the support of translation quality tools and processes.
- Support training of new suppliers.
- Negotiating volume reductions
- Manage the resolution of suppliers’ queries during the localisation window.
- Supplier Management
- Adjust work/resource plans in response to changing requirements.
- Track all work placement allocations.
- Plan and prioritise multiple tasks to meet goals.
- Plan own briefings and meetings.
- Communicate with all internal departments.
- Adhere to Language Services purchasing cycle to include raising purchase orders and resolving invoice queries
- Decision making and problem solving.
- Contribute to an effective team environment.
Internal Relationships :
- Project Managers/Project Co-ordinators
- Project Management Group
- Pool of freelance translators
Background, Experience and Achievements:
- Experience as a co-coordinator from within the Language Industry desirable
- Proven strategic planning & organisational skills
- Proven decision making and problem solving skills
Degree level qualification or similar, preferably in a language related subject
Commercial and Technical Knowledge:
- Computer literate and experience with Microsoft Office is a must
- Knowledge of translation processes and the localisation industry desirable
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think for themselves and plan their own briefings and meetings
- Ability to liaise with people whose mother tongue is not English and whose cultural backgrounds may be very different
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage constant change of requirements
- Strong admin background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Results orientated
Additional Requirements: Fluency in more than 1 language is desirable
If you are interested in this position, please contact Petre Burjan for further details via e-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése!