On behalf of our multinational partner in Budapest operating in translation and localization we are looking for candidates for the roles bellow:
Translation Resourcing Analyst Team Leader - Budapest
Lead a team of Translation Resourcing Analysts (TRAs) to ensure that translation resource is consistently secured and managed within target costs and to the time & quality standards specified by the customers.
Line manage a team of Translation Resourcing Analysts (5 person) to perform translation resourcing and supplier management
- Ensure action plans are developed and implemented in a timely fashion to address translation resourcing performance gaps (costs, quality and utilisation), and that any gaps and plans are reported regularly (including at monthly Language Reviews).
- Support team in actively managing supplier performance including ensuring that complaints are followed up and appropriate penalties are applied.
- Lead Supplier Review Meetings to ensure that suppliers progress is monitored and unnecessary costs for proofing are avoided.
- Develop/implement smarter processes and tools that maximize efficiency, ensure quality of deliverables, minimise cost and allow easy back-ups
- Motivate and develop team for optimum performance by achieving or exceeding utilisation targets and through 1:1s, formal appraisals and development plans
- Keep up-to-date with translation industry developments and propose/test process improvements to maintain competitive edge & process efficiencies
- Carry out the TRA role for an agreed language(s) in a back-up capacity or in times of peak workload
- University degree
- Fluent English is a must
- Vendor management or purchaser / buyer / resource analyst / supply chain management experience
- People management experience
Preferred, but not required:
- Knowledge of the translation and localization industry
Our client offers:
- Building up a career in the translation and localization industry in modern, multinational enviroment
- Competitive salary
Please send your detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the reference number in the subject of the letter to Dániel Dervaderics with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address:E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.