Reed is cooperating with a multinational client in Budapest, who is growing with new functions. Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager who would be responsible for transitions. The company would like to hire somebody for 10 months.
- Providing reports
- Support the transformation of the Finance function and project manage the migration of various financial activities to the European SSC from other European entities, work within the program organization to execute changes in accordance of the Program charter and related Change Management Plan
- Work with the Operations, Finance Business Partners to ensure that the selected solution is delivered in a way that ensures both successful SSC operation and the adherence to standard processes and company policies
- Ensure adequate management of all aspects of the individual projects related to the migration roadmap
- Ensure co-ordination of the project with programme elements as necessary to ensure appropriate flows of information and resource in support of the local project.
- Provide required project monitoring, tracking and project governance activities in order to ensure on time and in budget delivery
- Develop detailed migration plan based on the high level roadmap and maintain project plan including all corresponding documentation element (action plans, readiness check lists, RACI documentation, risk tracker files, etc)
- Assess risks and develop strategies to manage risk.
- Coordinate work of migration specialists, provide them coaching support to develop their knowledge around project management and project administration
- Provide consulting support in case of any other project need arising within the migration program
- Project management - proven experience with good track record
- Strong delivery focus - able to plan and execute multiple tasks & handle parallel activities, identify critical path steps
- Drive projects impacting organizational changes, involving multiple countries/units/regions
- Change focus - able to apply change management tools as required
- Experience in working with business processes,
- Finance background is an advantage (not a must)
- Ability to liaise at all levels in the organization
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills,
- Team player, culturally aware
- Proactive, ability of systematic problem solving, self-starter mindset
- Reliable person with persistence and tenacity
The company plans for 10 months period. They would prefer a contractor.
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése