Our client is a US-based, leading provider of customer software development, integration and maintenance services. Now they are looking for a Transition Manager colleague.
- Plan, design and deliver transition projects
- Conducting various phases of transition: Pre-Transition, Transition Phase & Post-Transition Phase Scheduling & Planning Project requirements
- End to end responsibility for the projects
- Prepare the Project Plan
- Work closely with Project Stake holders and delivery team.
- Provide project updates and reporting to stake holders.
- Coordinate with Technical and Management teams
- Project Budget tracking and forecasting as applicable
- Coordinating with various functions during the course of transition
- Smooth Handover to operations teams.
- 6+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure/Service Desk area with experience in Transition and Project Management
- Experience in using Project Management methodologies and processes
- Strong Service Desk skills
- Good command on spoken and written English and German
- Experience in working with European customers
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage resources from various support functions
- Prior Project Management experience on IT Infrastructure Transition projects
- Experience in working with global delivery teams
- Familiar with working in a project environment including planning, deliverables, progress tracking and reporting
- Proven ability to consult, support, and inspire colleagues
- Preferably ITIL Certified
- Knowledge on Six Sigma processes
- Good skills on preparing Project Presentations and documentations.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Good negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel - 50%
- Competitive salary
- International team
- Long term, safe job
- Travelling opportunity
- Multicultural working environment