Transfer Pricing and Tax Support Manager
Transfer Pricing and Tax Support Manager - Your future position?
In this role you will lead two teams, the Transfer Pricing and the Financial Trade Affairs teams. The Transfer Pricing team is responsible to monitor transfer prices and to follow financial results of entities and provides basis for transfer pricing documentation and support related accounting processes. While the Trade Affairs team is supporting the preferential origin end-to-end process to benefit from global free-trade agreements.
In this challenging role you will:
- Lead: you will lead and motivate the team members, you will plan and monitor the workload and the performance of the team. You will be as well responsible for creating and following up on the personal development of the individual team members.
- Ensure: you will supervise the Transfer Pricing and Trade Affairs activities are smoothly delivered during the financial year and aligned with corporate regulations and guidelines.
- Coach: you will support the team leader and coordinators with issues and problems encountered in the day-to-day activities.
- Engage: you will work closely and effectively with all business partners, analyse and oversee activities, support Group leaders in strategic decision making in Tax and Trade Affairs question, encourage team to improve and standardise the processes.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join the team – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- College/ University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Fluency in English
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Advanced Excel
- 8+ years of experience in Transfer Pricing/International Tax
- 5+ years relevant experience in people management
- Experience with Trade Affairs activities is a big plus
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Értékesítési menedzser, Export-import menedzser, Kereskedelmi menedzser, Kereskedelmi projektmenedzser, Kereskedelmi specialista, Külkereskedelmi ügyintéző
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Pénzügyi projektmenedzser
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|